Queries from 8.0 to 7.3.4

From: mksiazek <mksiazek_at_elka.pw.edu.pl>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:00:11 +0200

Hi everybody!
I've a little problem with transfering data (sending queries) from Oracle 8.0 to previous version 7.3.4.
Situation is as follows:
I've 8.0 on NT and I'd like to get data periodically from production server 7.3.4.
I assume that when I establish a database link in Schema Manager problem will be solved, but Oracle reports that link is non-active.Parameters are identically like in Net8 Easy Conf (I use tnsnames connection method and connection to 7.3.4 is accepted).
How to solve this problem?

Best regards

                    Marek