Oracle WAS v3.0 or 3.0.2

From: G. Brown <no email>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:24:46 GMT

Question for anyone using WAS ver 3.0 or 3.0.2 on Solaris 2.6.

Have you had problems with the listener hanging in ver 3.0?

How do you handle specifying a username/pswd on initial entry to a page but if you click back and come forward again or even click on the main URL again, you don't get prompted for the username/pswd?

What is your ORAWEB_HOME set to?

we have a few anomalies with ver 3.0 and was told by support to try ver 3.0.2 which should fix all of the problems, but I wanted to see if someone else is experiencing similar problems.

If you're interested in talking please contact me.

Gilbert 202-224-0826 Received on Wed Oct 14 1998 - 14:24:46 CDT