Bus Error on HPUX

From: Wagner Tavares <wsilva_at_i2.com.br>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 10:26:33 -0300

Hi!

I'm trying to install the Informix Access Manager in HPUX to access Oracle databases.
With Oracle 7.2.3 the gateway works fine. I can access the tables for any operation. With Oracle 7.3.2.3 I got a *lot* of bus errors. Just fyi: the Informix Access Manager uses the ODBC driver technology. With other non Oracle applications I got the same results. I already tried to regenerate the libclntsh library without results. I applied *ALL* recomended patches for HP-UX 10.20 and Oracle.

Thanks for any help.

Wagner. Received on Sun Oct 11 1998 - 08:26:33 CDT