Re: [Q]SQL Question

From: <fli_at_acunet.net>
Date: 1998/10/03

First I wonder if you type something wrong .

 row 1 and row 2 row 3 and row 4 row 5 and row 6 ??????????????? wrong? should be 7 and 8 9 and 10 right? row 6 and row 7 row 8 and row 9 row 9 and row 10 If it is, then the most simple way to do it, if you don't have million of rows is just create two temp tables contain odd, even rows each, join them and do the calculation....... You can try to do it in one step self-join the table....