Re: Linux and Oracle for SCO-Unix

From: Maya Katincic <maya_at_websoft.com.au>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 23:39:18 +1000

The error message you are getting means that you have not installed the Procedural Option, required to run PL/SQL. That is also obvious from your SQL*Plus connection. When Procedural Option is installed, PL/SQL banner is displayed when you start SQL*Plus.
To install Procedural Option you need to run catproc.sql script located in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin directory, connected as user SYS or INTERNAL.
Regards
Maya