Re: 'Internal Error' on Oracle Web App Server

From: Martin Rapier <M.Rapier_at_shef.ac.uk>
Date: 2 Oct 1998 15:34:45 GMT

In article <6v2kdb$sgg_at_sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>, nonspam_rmohan_at_ix.netcom.com says...

{snip}

>Oracle sales rep told us to stay away from 3.x for now. We are at 2.1. and
>doing OK.

{snip}

Any particular reasons why? OWS 3.x seems completely awful to set up and administer compared to trusty old 2.x, but I'd love a good excuse not have to press on trying to migrate from 2.x to 3.x!

Cheers
Martin.

--
Martin Rapier, Database Administrator
Corporate Information & Computing Services. University of Sheffield Tel 0114 222 1137 The opinions expressed here may be those of my employer, or they may not. Received on Fri Oct 02 1998 - 10:34:45 CDT