Oracle Corrupted file

From: <broder_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:04:55 GMT

I have repaired some database corruptions - however dbv still shows some file corruptions even though the blocks with the file are marked as free space. We are worried that Oracle might try to reuse these free blocks and end up corrupting another table. We plan to try and reduce the chances of this happening by using up the free block around the corrupted block by dummy tables - the alternative would be a lengthy export/import of the affected tablespaces.

Any ideas ??

Cheers !