Re: SQL Question

From: Ng K C Paul <paulkcng_at_news.netvigator.com>
Date: 1998/09/29

I want the result can be displayed by any front end report writer.

If I set the pagesize to 10, it will waste a lot of paper.

David Greensmith (david_at_green1.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: How about setting pagesize to 10?
:
: David
:
: paulkcng_at_news.netvigator.com (Ng K C Paul) wrote:
:
: >I have a table with 100 records.
: >
: >I want my report to retrieve all records from this table and display a blank
: >line for every ten records listed out. Is it possible using SQL?
:
: David Greensmith :-)
: (david_at_green1.demon.co.uk)