Re: 0ra_03113

From: Dave Klinger <dklinger_at_bechtel.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:19:29 GMT

It typically is caused by the database not being able to start up. This can be caused by a number of things. Some of the more obvious can be problems with the init.ora file. Specifically if you have set your backup dump, user dump, or archive log destination to point to a directory that doesn't exist.

Dave