Re: enterprise backup utility /recovery

From: Avion Consulting & Services <a_at_b.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 00:33:05 +1000

EBU allows you to restore datafiles to an alternate location. You may want to try this. We had a similar issue with EBU running on HP10.2 and OmniBak as the tape management s/w. Due the limitations in Omni, we couldn't do the restore onto another machine, even though the filesystems were eaxctly the same.

Sridhar Subramaniam

<6ulkdo$oq7$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...