sid limit on listener?

From: <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:53:35 GMT

subject: sid limit on listener?

Does anyone know of an absolute limit to the number of SIDS a listener can handle? We're running OWS 7.3 on an NT 3.51 box and seem to have hit a limit at 16 SIDS. Is this an absolute limit, or can it be configured?

Yes, we know that's a lot of SIDs on one box, but until we get an additional box (in the works) we have to deal with what we have.

--

Ed Stevens
Nissan Motor Mfg. Corp., USA