A newbie question

From: THORGOOD <thorgood_at_aol.com>
Date: 25 Sep 1998 19:34:18 GMT

Hi, My name is Sharon . . . . I'm new to this discussion group and I'm learning alot. I keep hearing talk about setting arrays or arraysizes. What is an array and what is it used for... Also can anyone recommend sites that have online help and tutorial that will help me strengthen my skills? Thanx in advance, Received on Fri Sep 25 1998 - 14:34:18 CDT