Re: db_files won't exceed 30 (but I need more)

From: Oracleguru <oracleguru_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:11:13 GMT

Hi

You can try to increase the datafile size by entering the following command for the existing tablespaces, upto 2G I believe on UNIX:

alter database datafile '/u1/xyz/tablespace_01' resize 500M;

Oracleguru
www.oracleguru.net
oracleguru_at_mailcity.com

skubiszewski_at_Eisner.DECUS.Org wrote in article <EzHuvn.538_at_news.decus.org>...