Sniffing SQL on Client

From: Steve Mahoney <smahoney_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 08:39:08 -0400

Gang,

We have an OCI-based application that uses SQL*NET 2.3 and runs under NT and 95. The problem we have is that we would like to be able to SNIFF the SQL on the client BEFORE it goes to the server.

When this was a 16-bit app., we used a tool called SQL*INSPECTOR to do this but this tool has since been bought by a vendor and folded into a larfer tool set.

I seem to recall that there is some "INTERNAL ORACLE" setting to do this for SQL*NET but cannot recall it.

Does anyone know what this setting is?

Thanks,
Steve Mahoney
Federated Investors
412-288-8798
smahoney_at_federatedinv.com Received on Sun Sep 20 1998 - 07:39:08 CDT