Re: Pro C/C++ Question

From: Bola Ogunlana <bolao_at_incads.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:51:13 +0100

They are similar, just that you should make sure that the data you put into "STRING" type variables is null terminated (explicitly where possible). If not, you may get segmentation faults & nasty side effects.

Also, try not to use them to the limit because you always need the terminating NULL character.