Re: How to associate physical I/O to table?

From: <streak_at_iag.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:02:13 GMT

Actually, UTLBSTAT/UTLESTAT will provide stats for datafiles and tablespaces. I don't think there is a method for identifying a specific number of hits that a specific table is receiving. Your best bet is probably using file and tablespace i/o along with an understanding of the application and the segments that reside in those specific files. Enterprise Manager may have a tool or a 3rd party vendor may have some application that provides this information; however, I have not heard of such a tool.