Re: Setting up replication?

From: <streak_at_iag.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 02:39:59 GMT

Have you read the Oracle7 Server Distributed Systems Volume II? This is a good reference. Support has a couple of bulletins that are scripts for setting up a master to master environment which may help you put it all together. I think there is a bulletin that covers updateable snapshots as well. While these are good references, nothing beats trial and error. I have not seen any manuals outside of the Oracle documentation that address replication.