Re: NT server re-boot script

From: <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:25:13 GMT

What is it you're trying to accomplish by stopping the service after completing the export?

Perhaps if you posted the script, it would reveal a problem. Often, 'the devil is in the details' and while your summary sounds perfectly normal, we might find something 'interesting' in the code. You can always change names, etc. if you feel there is anything propriatery or sensitive (like passwords for the shutdowns and startups).

--
Ed Stevens
Nissan Motor Mfg. Corp., USA