OCP DBA Exam No2

From: Alexandros Kotsiras <alexandros_k_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:54:46 -0400

High,
I am currently preparing for the DBA exam 2 (Database Administration) and i am trying to find the Self-Test Software for that exam. I have the Self-Test software
for the exams 1,3,4 and i am willing to exchange "stuff" for the mutual benefit.
If interested reply.....
Alex.

--
BM¶ü Received on Fri Sep 11 1998 - 02:54:46 CDT