strategies wanted for developing very large packages

From: Norman Neil <norman_at_online-can.com>
Date: 1998/09/10

Hi,

I'm developing a fairly complex Oracle back end. I keep hitting Oracle's stored object size limit (128K) for my main driving package. I have been continually subdividing into smaller packages (Oracle's suggestion) but I am now beyond +15,000 lines of PL/SQL so everytime I subdivide, there is a significant amount of recoding to be done!

Does anyone have any suggestions or can recommend a good resource I can read to get a better handle on strategies for designing large, complex packages?

Thanks for all input!

Norm Neil Received on Thu Sep 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT