Re: Personal ORACLE 8

From: David <darussell_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 22:17:04 +0100

I think you will find that you can not (as documented in the release notes) create new databases on Win95, you are stuck with ORCL. If you did not install ORCL then just run up the installer and install just Personal Oracle, it will pull in ORCL. This restriction does not hold for personal oracle8 on NT.

Regards
David Russell