Re: Problem with Net8 Easy Config

From: CharlesM <charlesm1NOSPAM_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 11:00:09 -0500

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.server and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <6skunt$9ok$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, vikramdas_at_technologist.com says...
> Dear Shael,

Its a Java problem. Try setting your display to 256 colors as this often helps. You need the getadmin-fix (I incorrectly called this adminfix in an earlier post, sorry).

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt- public/fixes/usa/nt40/hotfixes-postsp3/getadmin-fix/