Re: Connection Problem

From: Winnie Liu <oracle_dba_at_zdnetmail.com>
Date: 1998/09/02

First thing, check the tnsnames.ora file in machine C.. make sure that the name of 'A' appear in the machine C. If the name is not there, database C will NOT see database 'A'.

Secondly, make sure that machine C can connect to machine A.

My guess is that the name of the database 'A' does not appear in the tnsnames.ora on machine C

Good luck

Winnie