Re: OFA Compliant database

From: Flemming Nielsen <brydning_at_image.dk>
Date: 1 Sep 1998 23:28:02 GMT

Hi

No problems - Oracle is recommending 4 disk drived (or more) for security and performance reasons.

If your disk is crashing ALL your executables, datafiles, redofiles, controlfiles and archive files is lost.

When using more than one disk you have parallel access to datafiles, indexfiles and redologs - if your bus allows this. (SCSII does)

Praveen Khurana <pkk_at_inpart.com> skrev i artiklen <35EC47BD.F1A5EA09_at_inpart.com>...