sqloader direct option

From: M. Tumma <madhu-tumma_at_home.com>
Date: 1998/03/25

Trying to load a record with direct option. Record size is 1001 char. We get error message "Error calling Col Array build, block formatter" and core dump takes pace. (I think its sqlloader error 955)

Is it a bug ? Is there any limitation on reading 1001 char record ? Has any body experienced this problem?

We need to sqlload large no of records, so we are trying to use Direct option. (Note, in conventional path loading , we are able to load without any problem)

we are on oracle 7.3.3e on Sequent Dynix V4.4.1

Any HELP.........

TIA
Madhu Received on Wed Mar 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST