Oracle 7.3 Server

From: Jason <ykhan2_at_mugca.cc.monash.edu.au>
Date: 1998/03/21

Hi.

I am working as a programmer on Oracle 7.3 It just fascinates me how much Oracle must have cost. Nobody in my dept knows how much Oracle7 server costs. I mean for how much it was purchased. The only source I can ask is the Accounts department of course but that is out of the question because I have no business to be there poking into the balance sheets and general ledgers.
It's just my curiousity. Can anybody satisfy my curiousity? It's Oracle7.3 Server on a HP-UX platform.

Thank you.

Jason Received on Sat Mar 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CST