Help me !!!

From: Ratnakar Verma <rat_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

Hi All,
Can someone tell me how to increase or decrease the object's name length limitation ?.

In fact this is what is happening with me :

When I create a procedure having name upto 20 characters, it is created properly and when I describe that procedure, it shows me the proper parameters.

When I create a procedure having name more than 20 characters, it is created properly but it gives me an error "PL/SQL or Numeric error" when I describe it !!

Can someone tell me which parameter to be changed in order to increase this limitation to more than 20 characters.

Thanks in advance
-Ratnakar Received on Thu Mar 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST