Monitoring Growth Rates of all Objects

From: Richard Creasey <creasey_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1998/03/15

Hi

  Can anyone give me suggestions on how I might monitor growth rates of all objects in all schemas over time.

   I'm trying to identify growing patterns and could use your suggestions on what to monitor and the best/easiest way to track the individual growths with respect to time.

Thanks Received on Sun Mar 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CST