Re: Designer/2000 Question

From: Simon Stow <sstow_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/03/09

Sounds like your repository user may not have access to some key 'SYS' packages. rmac needs access to DBMS_LOCK, rmdbg needs access to DBMS_PIPE. Check the install doc for instructions and details.

Try connecting as SYS and issuing:

GRANT EXECUTE ON DMBS_LOCK to <repos_owner>; GRANT EXECUTE ON DMBS_PIPE to <repos_owner>;

Then use the Repos Admin tool to recompile rmac and rmdbg.

I hope this helps. Regards

--

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and
do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.