Web request broker - Planning concurrent users??

From: Jim hinze <jhinze_at_vbs-net.com>
Date: 1997/09/25

I have a general question for the masses, this may be simple so I apologize in advance for my ignorance...

If I have a WEB server running ORACLE's Web Request Broker and the clients are accessing an ORACLE 7.3 instance on another physical machine how do I determine how many concurrent users I need to support on the Oracle 7.3 server machine.

For example, we may have 50 people accessing the WEB app on the server, does the Web Request Broker initiate one session for all the requests or do I need to support 50 concurrent user licenses?

Thanks in advance...

--
Jim Hinze
Visionary Business Systems         fax: 248/557-7656