migration tool 7.3 > 8.0.3

From: aMAZin <erik.mauritzon_at_mailbox.swipnet.se>
Date: 1997/09/08

Hi!

Has anyone run the Migration tool / tried to migrate from 7.3.x.x => 8.0.3 ?

I have, with no success though... I have a file missing error when I'm converting the database [ alter database convert; ] File missing: convert.ora

Now this file must be important, because it doesn't even try to convert the database...

Anyone know anything about this file? Anyone had any (good) experiences on exporting from 7 and importing to 8 ? (I haven't!)

Please write me at this adress [I don't have newsgroups at work! =( ]

jonas_at_datahelp.se

Thank you!

//Jonas \ SWEDEN Received on Mon Sep 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT