Re: Help! Server Tuning/speed/optimization

From: Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/09/06

For a full Interactive Internet Quick Tour about SQL-Optimizer/DBA check: http://www.sfi-software.com/qt/sqloptimizerdba10/qtinternet.htm

For details, http://www.sfi-software.com or call SFI at (USA) 617 722-9811, Canada 819 778-5045 or email to:
info_at_sfi-software.com

Sam,
SFI is a Sylvain Faust company, since 1988 http://www.sfi-software.com

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) was founded in 1988 by experienced database programmers intent on improving programmer productivity by developing a suite of tools, utilities and knowledgeware designed by programmers, for programmers. Productivity enhancement software in this market can easily pay for itself in a matter of days just in labor savings, not to mention the competitive advantage gained by organizations able to deploy information systems faster and more reliably. SFI's current products include SQL-Programmer, SQL-Optimizer and SQL-Sombrero.

Saunnie McGee <saunnie_at_gcr1.com> wrote in article <01bcb7be$423d15a0$724c1bcc_at_Saunnie.gcr1.com>...