Re: DB Schema visualization

From: Jens Lenge <spampot_at_gmx.net>
Date: 25 Jul 2006 00:20:34 -0700

Sybrand Bakker schrieb:

> ctrl-c, fire up Microsoft Paint, ctrl-v, save as jpg. Or simply use
> Printscreen and paste to Microsoft Paint.

Screenshots are often not an option for large diagrams, ase these are tied to the actual screen resolution and no longer readable when the diagram is made so small that it fits onto the screen.

JDeveloper has a true export functionality to JPG, PNG, and SVG. As I just learned, You can access it by right-clicking the diagram and selecting "publish diagram".

Jens Received on Tue Jul 25 2006 - 02:20:34 CDT