Re: Search button in Oracle Forms

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:20:46 -0500

"Marcin Białek" <bialyglbialygl_skasuj__at_poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:dp65li$16e$1_at_atlantis.news.tpi.pl...
> Hi
> I have form with one data block. It shows all records from database table.
> I want to let user filter these data. Does anyone know how to do that?
> I was searching in google and news groups but I hadn't found any tips or
> tutorials.
> Thanks

Forms has built in search functionality via the Enter Query menu option and toolbar button -- you don't need to do anything if your form uses the standard menu.

Did you build this form from scratch or are you maintaining someone else's code that you need to revise to add (or restore) this functionality?

Also, please supply your forms version, it might make a difference, but probably not for this issue

++ mcs Received on Sat Dec 31 2005 - 10:20:46 CST