Trivia: How long is the Oracle Manual Set?

From: Jim Smith <jim_at_jimsmith.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:26:37 +0000

Back in the days of Oracle 7 when they used to send you a complete manual set every time you upgraded, or even just requested a patch, the RDBMS manual set was about 30 long ( a foot for the metrically challenged among us.)

How long is the 10g manual set? Can you even get a physical set of manuals anymore?

For those who can't read a usenet post unless it has a version number in it - 10.2.0.1.

--
Jim Smith
I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.