Re: Question about SQL Query

From: nickli <ningli2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2005 06:51:22 -0800

   Thanks for your reply. I checked your link and it is very interesting to see how you use analytic functions to solve the periodos of activity problem. I have tried to work out a solution based on the method you used but so far I have not been successful. The difficulty of the problem is that the rows are not adjacent, so it is hard to use lag function calculate a moving target for the 7 day rolling period. I would appreciate your advice on the problem.

   Thanks.

   Nick Li Received on Tue Dec 20 2005 - 08:51:22 CST