Oracle not available

From: Douglas SIX <dsix_at_faire-savoir.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:55:43 GMT

Hi,

I've just installed the Oracle 8.0.5.0.0 on a NT Server.

I've created a user with the grant options as describe in the docs.

I've imported a database from SQL Server, and it worked nealry fine until this morning. I made probably a bad SQL request, but since this request I always have an error message ORA-01034 Oracle not available.

And I dont know what I can do to solve this problem.

Is some one can help me ?

Douglas. Received on Wed Feb 21 2001 - 04:55:43 CST