Re: Import bug ? (IMP-00015)

From: Achille Carette <achyl_at_infonie.be>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 16:49:32 +0100

Paul,

Thanks for your answer.

In fact, i'm not trying to relocate objects of an existing user (wich could be done using the MOVE command), but to create a duplicate of an existing one in another tablespace - for testing purposes.

(1) I export the existing user, wich has USERS as default tablespace (and quota on this tablespace only)

Exp User1/Password1_at_ConnectString

(2) Create the new user with an other default tablespace

Create user User2

    identified by Pwd2
    default tablespace NewTablespace
    quota unlimited on NewTablespace;
Grant connect, resource to User2;
Revoke unlimited tablespace from User2;

(3) Import the User1 schema objects into User2

imp system/pwdsystem_at_ConnectString fromuser=User1 touser=User2 file=expdat

Wich causes this IMP-00015 error

(In export version 7.3.4, this worked without problem)