intermedia question

From: Thomas Miskiewicz <thomas.miskiewicz_at_cwecrc.de>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:46:20 +0000

Hi!

When install intermedia with Oracle is this possible to search on CLOB fields?

I.e.

There is a table with 2 fields.

Field name      Data Type
First_Name      Varchar
Last_Name       CLOB

select LAST_NAME from MYTABLE where LAST_NAME like 'test';

My installer says intermedia is already installed on my server, but is seems it doesn´t work anyway...

Any idea? Received on Wed Feb 07 2001 - 08:46:20 CST