invalid tablenames

From: Jasper Thoen <jthoen_at_iv-software.nl>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:15:02 +0100

Hi,

I migrated a Dataflex-database to Oracle8, but I have troubles with tables having bad chosen names. Those Dataflex-tables have names like VIEW, GROUP and SYSTEM. Of course this causes problems, because these names are SQL keywords. So far, so good: I know there is a very easy way to handle this using special SQL-syntax , without renaming the tables. Unfortunately I can't remember how to do it.

Anyone here who could help me? Thanks.

Regards,

Jasper Thoen Received on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 03:15:02 CST