FW: use triggers to enforce interigity

From: Saleem, Naeem <Naeem.Saleem_at_ppm-uk.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:07:56 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Saleem, Naeem
Sent: 07 December 1999 14:58
To: 'kogorman_at_pacbell.net'; 'alanshein_at_erols.com' Cc: 'jingyan.xu_at_tst2000.com'
Subject: RE: use triggers to enforce interigity

Guys,

GET A LIFE! Solving problems like this is all about initiative, i.e. using all resources available.

Jingyan is not asking you to do his home work but merely asking for some help on a specific problem.....having first made a very good attempt at it himself.

In just the same way as we would post a problem on the usergroup....it does not mean that we are getting someone else to do our work for us......

He is not going to learn any less by us helping/guiding him with this problem.

I say good luck to him for showing resourcefulness and application.

Jingyan,

I would be more then happy to try and guide you in the right direction...if you can explain to me the exact error you have......from what I have seen of your code so far it appears to me that you may have some unhandled exceptions and hence you will need to cater for these with "When others" or "When no_data_found".....

Regards,
Naeem