external programs

From: Terra Landry <terral_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 10:14:46 -0400

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem I'm having.

I want to create a sql file using pl/sql that searches through the database for information, I have this working, and execute an external program to send out emails.. this file will be run once a week... it doesn't use packages or any external languages.. if possible I'd like to use sendmail....

Can anyone help me??? This is very important and I'm hoping someone will be able to help me right away!!!

Thanks in advance!!
Terra Received on Mon Dec 06 1999 - 08:14:46 CST