Is 8i short about 50 "helper" programs?

From: Buckwheat <news3_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:40:20 -0400

With 8.0.5 I had dozens of helpful items on the Oracle menu. User admin, database admin - even able to add tables, columns, indexes etc via gui tools. Backup, etc etc.

But that all changed with 8i. I've got 2 choices with 8i - database admin, and admin assistant. And the latter won't even startup for some reason.

Where the heck have all the good tools gone to? I believe I did the most comprehensive install I could do...

Greg

Sorry for cross post, unsure where this one belongs... Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 15:40:20 CDT