Oracle Form with Embedded Oracle Graphic

From: Paul Hancock <freddie_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:05:30 +0100

I am developing a form in Oracle Forms 4.5 and am trying to embed an Oracle Chart (2.5) into my form.

I am using the OG package, in particular OG.OPEN in a WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger.

When I run the form I get the message ...

FRM-40735: WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger raised unhandled exception PROGRAM_ERROR. I have narrowed this down to my OG.OPEN statement which reads ...

OG.OPEN ('crrisk','toolbar.chart',FALSE,TRUE,pl_id);

I have OG.pll and crrisk.ogr (which works fine on it's own) in the working directory.

Has anyone encountered this before, or got any ideas?

All help greatly appreciated,
Paul. Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 16:05:30 CDT