ImageData and Visual Information Retrieval question

From: Venu Jadcherla <venuj_at_mycfo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 11:25:10 -0700

I am trying to use the oracle intermedia and visual information retrieval packages from a Java application and I keep getting the following error when I call the OrdImage method "loadData()":

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 46: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "NULL" when expecting one of the following:
( <an identifier> <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> table the

The java code that I have is:

            virObj = new OrdImage(conn);
            virObj.loadData("d:/work/myprojects/test.gif");
            Blob tmpBlob = virObj.getContent();

I was not able to call any of the OrdImage and OrdVir methods successfuly. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Venu
venuj_at_mycfo.com Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 13:25:10 CDT