Silly question about export in Oracle 8

From: John N <jn14624_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:37:07 -0700

I've been using the export utility for a while, however I have a tough question:

I use the following command in Oracle8 to export all table owned by user critter to user scott:

exp80 userid=scott file=critter1.dmp complete=y owner=(critter);

but it does not work
Any help please, thank you
John N Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 10:37:07 CDT