Developping Client Server with ORACLE and Access

From: <ebaechle_at_hospvd.ch>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:53:10 +0100

Hi,

Is there any good refefence (FAQ, Book, and so on )about the developpment of client server applications with ORACLE (as database) and Access (as front-end).

I am interested in references about the developpment of 2-tier applications to complete our ERP. I would like to use all the objects included in an ORACLE database, including sequences, stored procedures and son on.

Any help will be appreciated

Emmanuel Baechler
Lausanne
Switzerland Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 01:53:10 CDT