Re: LOW COST SOFTWARE DEV!!!!

From: Ed Prochak <prochak_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 13:46:17 GMT

In article
<F2DE5C7DE1B1C0F5.CB4F7AAA0E73D949.EFFD23C469A75B21_at_lp.airnews.net>,   "Market Research" <mr_at_nous.soft.net> wrote:
> Hi,

[ad deleted]

I for one would not hire a firm that cannot or will not follow the simple, polite rules for posting to newsgroups, namely:

      ads should not be posted to discussion groups.

There are biz.* groups for this as well as comp.databases.oracle.marketplace

This newsgroup, *oracle.misc, is not the place for these ads.

Finally, do not add my email address to any mailing list you may have, and do not provide my address to others, especially as part of a mailing list sold for profit.

--
Ed Prochak
Magic Interface, Ltd.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Sep 29 1999 - 08:46:17 CDT