Reconnect

From: Izi <izi_at_post.pl>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:21:48 GMT

The question is:

    How to reconnect from within PL/SQL block placed in SQL Navigator script?

In Forms there is Logon procedure, on DB side we've got Connect... I've tried to open and parse DBMS_SQL cursor but failed. Could anybody point me to the right direction?

--

Marcin Kaczmarek Received on Mon Sep 27 1999 - 04:21:48 CDT