Re: CLOB fields

From: Frederik Hansen <roirex_at_post1.tele.dk>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 08:58:13 +0200

Hi Thomas

> if you want insert a clob, you have to use an existing clob - seems nasty

Nasty?? I think I could find some stronger word for that, but ok..

> copied all, but you can clearly see the idea.

Yes, now I can update a clob-field, BUT how do I empty one?

If the field containts this:

"This is a test. asdasdasd"

And I change it to "This is some test." I get this in the DB:

"This is some test."asdasd"

How do I do this right??

Frederik Hansen Received on Thu Sep 23 1999 - 01:58:13 CDT